• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to appeal a TRO immediately w/out having to wait to hearing date?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

falsetro

What is the name of your state? CA

What is the name of your state? CA

this is NOT how the system works, please respond, the california civ proc 904.1(a) outlines confirms the appeal process with extraordinary write being the advised route since by time appeal considered trial date will already have arrived

again, if anyone knows a lawyer, lmk, you can overturn tro's in 24hrs fact thanks

in CALIFORNIA
TRO served on me, no 24hr notice before 10am before being filed, meaning must have said 303.131[1] "irreparable injury form"

the TRO is completely false, have undeniable proof that it's false. it was filed by non-paying roommate against me, and now i am out of my house.

the hearing date is the 20th of august i've called over 40 attorneys, and not one knows how to immediately appeal it, overturn it, etc.

there is a way to do it, big companies do it, i've read it here: http://www.divorcenet.com/nj/njfaq09.html

i am in california, can pay for a lawyer,etc

"3) That isn't fair! What can I do? Because she was able to apply for this TRO without any notice to you, and in an effort to protect your rights, you are entitled to an immediate appeal, generally held within 24 - 48 hours of your request. "

here at the courthouse, was advised to file ex-parte and i would have a hearing the same day or next to dissolve the tro,, filled it all out after running around all day to figure it out, then sat in court, judge left, i asked baliff what was going on, he said no hearing, gave me my papers and the hearing date is now the 20th.. even though i have proof, didnt even get to be heard.

there is a way to do this, and am willing to pay, it is august 4th, out of my own home.. thank you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">