• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

possesion of stolen property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

trippmckee13

What is the name of your state? North Carolina

what are the maximum, and minimum possible punishments for possesion of stolen property in an ammount of $230

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

trippmckee13 said:
What is the name of your state? North Carolina

what are the maximum, and minimum possible punishments for possesion of stolen property in an ammount of $230

======================================

My response:

Firing squad, all the way down to the minimum of being tickled and fondled by the Ku Klux Klan.

IAAL

T

trippmckee13

ok, anyone with any VALUABLE or SERIOUS advice, feel free to respond

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

trippmckee13 said:
ok, anyone with any VALUABLE or SERIOUS advice, feel free to respond

==================================

My response:

No, not really. But, when you find out, can you come back and tell us?

By the way, do they have computers in the North Carolina penal system?

IAAL

T

trippmckee13

ok, whatever. i expected this forum to provide me with some real help, but it seems only to be a harbor for disgruntled failed legal advisors...

racer72

And the reason you will not get a serious answer to your question if because no one knows. We don't know your criminal history, the reason you were in possession of stolen property or whether the DA's wife had a headache the night before. There are hundreds of other things that could affect the outcome of your dilemma. IAAL was pretty much right on in his assessement, the sentence could range from the death penalty to absolutely nothing.

M

Mari8247

You people are mental. First of all if you really want to know, all you have to really do is ask someone in your County's court system such as a judge or even a real lawyer. The fines around this area are up to a year in prison and 10,000. Don't listen to what people who don't know what they are talking about say. They have fun worshiping the devil at night and drinking Old Milwakee and have nothing better to do then to slap people in the face who are down and out. They don't know how to just answer a freaking question. It's also easier if you find out the code for what the person has been charged with and when you do that, you can also find out the consequences by just simply looking up your state on the web. :)

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Mari8247 said:

You people are mental.

They have fun worshiping the devil at night . . .

================================

My response:

I am, and I do. How did you know?

By the way, Racer was absolutely correct. If these idiots, who get into trouble with the law, don't give us their background criminal history, how the "hell" are we supposed to help them?

Criminal histories have a direct impact and bearing upon the sentence for the current criminal charges.

So, Mari8247, stick that in your satanic bra, and eat crap!

IAAL

M

Mari8247

I don't eat crap, nor do I listen to people that think they know everything, when they need to go back to school and get a degree in how not to be an *******! Keep drinking that old Milwakee. You will be all-right, Mr. I am always liable, or shall I say I am always full of ****! The person asked a simple question. He asked what would happen if he stole $230 dollars in property. You could have answered the question nicely and then added, if it's your first offense,, (this), if it is more than that, then it would be worse. But that's what happens when you have **** for brains and worship the devil and drink beer.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Hey Mari8247, how's your friend doing in prison? Is he in his first year of 60 years? Are you going to visit him?

Hey, has he met Bubba yet? Bubba's that 425 pound, 6'4" Negro guy that likes guys like your friend. Make sure to send your friend an ample supply of KY Jelly - - for those tight evenings.

IAAL

J

jh112

IAAL, don't forget Big Bob, Bubba's bud. I have seen their names up there tonight. Seems like they are always eavesdropping ....

M

Mari8247

Could be why the bible also says my people are hidden in prison houses. You would be surprised where we live, Bubba doesn't exist, but if you want to know, there is alot of respect and alot of female guards to go around the system. If you think they don't have sex with the inmates, think again. The bubba's that do exist end up dead.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Mari8247 said:
Could be why the bible also says my people are hidden in prison houses. You would be surprised where we live, Bubba doesn't exist, but if you want to know, there is alot of respect and alot of female guards to go around the system. If you think they don't have sex with the inmates, think again. The bubba's that do exist end up dead.

My response:

I love reading your posts! You're so entertaining! Keep it up, Mari8247 (sounds like a prison number).

Anyway, care to join me in Hell? We'll roast some marshmallows!

IAAL

M

Mari8247

Sorry, I am not going to hell, being if you truly read your bible, hell does not exist, only the lake of fire. Gehenna! But your posts are just as entertaining. I don't eat marshmellows. No thanks. Anything else??? As far as numbers go, Mari is my real name, and 8247 is my birthday. It's easy to hide behind I am alway liable, but I don't hide. That's my name. I can't help it I was born 8247! My bad! Should I take it back special for you?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">