• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

permanent custody adoption

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

DOROTHY HURLEY

What is the name of your state? kentucky
can a person with permanent custody of a child that was awarded by the court adopt this child? if so, what do i have to do?

DOROTHY HURLEY

the parents are not together any more and they were not married.they were together for about 6 and half years.my son the father figure is in west va and the mother is in ohio.neglect charges were filed against the mother by the childrens protection agency and was taken to court.temp. custody was given to me.she had one year todo the things that the childrens protection agency ordered such as parenting classes etc.she didnt do this and was taken back to family court by cpa and i was awarded permanent custody

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">