• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Statutory rape

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Tina Jo laws

What is the name of your state? Arkansas
what can a 18 year old boy be charged with when he has sex with a 13 year old , this is his second offence in less than 2 months :(

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Doesn't matter who he is. An 18 yo man has no business doing a 13 yo child. Plain and simple. If MORE parents held that line, maybe it wouldn't happen so often.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Tina Jo laws said:

this is his second offence in less than 2 months

=====================================

My response:

Gee, and what did you say to him after the FIRST time that he did this to your daughter?

By the way, how many old refrigerators, toilets, and broken down vehicles are in your trailer's front yard?

IAAL

Son of Slam

Tina Jo laws said:
what can a 18 year old boy be charged with when he has sex with a 13 year old , this is his second offence in less than 2 months :(

To answer this we need to know the gender and genus/species of the 13 year old.

usmcfamily

So, it is more important to you to protect this person who is "like family" to you than it is to protect your daughter who IS family and is a CHILD???

M

mykidare#1nmyis

there is no cure for him

if he has been caught 2 times at 18 how many do you think he has gotten away with?? how many will there be by the time he is 30?? do you want him around your children?? there is one sure firs cure for him get an old wind up telephone and a pair of jumper cables if you need the rest of the instructions for this remedy i will give it to you if you ptomise not to procreate!!

T

Tina Jo laws

First of all I do not live in a trailor park , we own are Home , my daughter is means more to me than he does , he is in Jail right now and is facing up to 15 years , I do feel bad for his mother because I know she is hurting , Just because I have feelings does not mean I am a bad mother . why would some one say ugly things like that , unless maybe that person likes to rape .

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Tina Jo laws said:
First of all I do not live in a trailor park , we own are Home , my daughter is means more to me than he does , he is in Jail right now and is facing up to 15 years , I do feel bad for his mother because I know she is hurting , Just because I have feelings does not mean I am a bad mother . why would some one say ugly things like that , unless maybe that person likes to rape .

My response:

I NEVER alluded to whether you live in a "trailer park". You see, that would be a "step up" in the world. I just wanted to know if you lived in a "trailer" - - which could be in the middle of a forest, for all I care.

IAAL

VG1013

Tina Jo....you say this is his second offense, then you say he violated your daughter??????? Now your saying it's tearing you up because the boy is like family? If a man did this to my daughter...I'de be tearing HIM up piece by piece, I sure wouldn't give a rat's A$$ about what he or his mom is going through. It would be tearing me up that my daughter had to go through such a horrific experience. His mom should have him committed, because a 13 yr old is still a child, I hope your bringing your daughter to some sort of counselling...she is going to need it. I hope he serves all 15 yrs.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">