• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

is there any recourse

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mykidare#1nmyis

What is the name of your state? ks

i have been aquitted on a domestic violence charged, but the damage is already done. i live in a small SE ks community and every where i go in town people look at me like i am a wife beater and have even had a few men try to start fights with me because all the know is what was printed in the paper and what my wife said, which of course is only her "side" of the story. is any one responsable for the damages of these actions. i was not aquitted on a loop hole or anything like that, beleive it or not our system actually worked this time and the truth came out in court. sorry about the lenght of my post but if any one knows what can be done if anything please help me. i cant afford an attorney yet which is what every one in the court house police department .... told me to do, i really dont want to waste my money to get an attorney when i can afford one if it will lead no where. thx

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">