• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sexual abuse of a minor?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mykidare#1nmyis

What is the name of your state?kansas

my 8 year old just told me he has seen his Mom in bed naked with another man several times, he has seen them just laying there and has seen her under the covers and her sitting on top of him under the covers. it has happenes when he walks into the living room where they sleep on a sofa bed almost every morning. is this abuse? should i call the police? SRS? yes i did ask him about it on a visit because i KNOW how his mother is and wanted to know if he was in a safe enviornment.

C

CalieBayGirl

I noticed no one replied to your question, and honestly could not help my self.

NO it is not abuse!, Tasteless maybe, but not abuse.

kat1963

It could be considered lewd and lascivious behavior. Which is indeed a crime in most states. In addition, since the child is under age, this could mean some sort of felony charge. Check your states criminal code.
KAT

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">