• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unresponsive police

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

wakinyan

What is the name of your state? Florida
I have been having an ongoing harrassment problem for at least a couple of years if not several. It includes a ridiculously persistent hacker and telephone calls. There is never anyone on the other end when they call but it is obviously related to the hacking. I have tried everything I know. Changing my numbers, screen names, passwords, service providers, different firewalls and virus protection. I finally went to the county police. They tell me they do not have the technology to investigate the hacking. I also had the caller traced and reported that to the police, (the phone company does not release the tracee to me but only the police). The police have failed to respond to at least 11 inquiries on my part. The person in the police dept that aswers the phone always promises to have the investigating officer call and it never happens. What can I do? I must say it seems like laziness on their part and I really have to doubt that the statement about lack of technology is true. It has cost me a very large sum of money (several thousand daollars) in lost time and documents.
Thanks

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

This is a duplicate post. If you wish to write a comment, please go to this link - -

Copy and paste this link into your browser without the on each side: [url]https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?threadid=155797

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">