• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

civil rights for teen question for frist degree murder

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mack855

? 16 in prison. what was his rights as youth as far as police questioning him with out lawyer

Last edited:

JETX

mack855 said:
What is the name of your state? alabama my nephew was give a 25 yr sentence in tennesse for murder but he was not give a lawyer or family member while beening ? at age 14 and 15 .is 16 now in prison. i need to know his rights at age 14 and 15
*** Would you care to translate that post into something that the rest of us can understand???

M

mack855

Re: Re: civil rights for teen question for frist degree murder

JETX said:
*** Would you care to translate that post into something that the rest of us can understand???
at age 14 what is his civi l rights as to murder

M

mack855

no he is there because his dad died and a 34 year old woman gave him sex to kill husband.at 14 he should still have rights by law does he not.think of him as part of your family

Last edited by a moderator:
C

CalieBayGirl

Couldn't help this one.

So he committed a murder,and he is a minor, and you want to know if the police were wrong for questioning him without a lawyer present?

Maybe he should have thought of that aspect, called his attorney before the police arrived on scene.

I have NO, sympathy for your son, nor you for not even thinking of the poor soul your son killed.

I love my son, but I would be the first to recognize a problem with him before he wasted his life, and that is what your son just did.

There is really no advice to give you, and you need to live with that.

Son of Slam

mack855 said:
What is the name of your state? alabama my nephew was give a 25 yr sentence in tennesse for murder but he was not give a lawyer or family member while beening ? at age 14 and 15 .is 16 now in prison. i need to know his rights at age 14 and 15 ? .......16 in prison. what was his rights as youth as far as police questioning him with out lawyer

He had the right (unfortunately) to remain silent, which he did or did not do. Why the hell should we give a stinking murder a free lawyer to tell the a-hole to keep his mouth shut and waste our money on court fees.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">