• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

misc..or felony

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

angel64

What is the name of your state? Louisiana

my question is...If somemone is on probation and is charged with 2 counts of aggravated assault is that a misc,or felony charge?I know simple assault is a misc charge but was not sure of aggravated assault.

B

BB_Wolfe

I am unaware of any misc. charges on record.

Do you mean misdemeanor?

(ps - stop hitting people you dumb b@stard)

P

pass23431

Generally speaking, although I do not know the specifics of your case; any charge with an "aggravated" in front of it constitutes a felony charge.

A

angel64

felony

this man pulled and pointed a 38cal.pistol at me and my family on my main hwy and he is on probation and i refuse to drop charges and the D.A is telling me they are misdemeanor charges.He is on probation and attends drug court but he is getting away with everything.I need advice bad I am 1/2 dumb when it comes to the laws.

P

pass23431

It would seem to me, although again, I do not know the specifics of your case; that if someone in that particular legal situation pulled a gun on you, and your family, yet is only being charged with a midemeanor, something, is not right. I would contact your local State's Attorney's Office, and speak with Victim Services. They can usually be quite helpful in a situation like this.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">