• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Agents Threaten Action If Not Silent

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

justicespoon

What is the name of your state? Ohio
Isa:42:21: The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness’ sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honorable.
FBI & Secret Service Agents have interfered with our Civil Rights a violation of Ohio Revised Code 2921.45, which are criminal acts and a first-degree misdemeanor. And the Secret Service Agent is also in violation of ORC 2905.12 Coercion
Let me get quickly to the point, something that has been difficult for me to do in explaining my wife and my plight. Also let me express what it is I hope to accomplish, also something I have not been clear about till recently. CBS aired a story on May 15, 2002 telling the story of a couple of citizens being searched and detained by the FBI and Secret Service. One for private comments made at a health club and the other a young lady who had a poster in her room that apparently was politically incorrect. I have recently also been subject to the violation of my rights by both a FBI and Secret Service Agent, this because I have attempted to file a complaint against a local law enforcement officer. However when at the instruction of the Department of Justice, I attempted to file a complaint and am told by the FBI agent that he didn’t see any reason to take the report or investigate it. I believe the following day this agent contacted local law enforcement and retaliation was attempted, which I warned my mother in advance would happen. After almost two years of trying to get help with our civil rights nightmare and getting no response this I now believe in part because in every letter sent I point out the FBI’s refusal to help. This is a common theme in my letters sent to many elected officials and the media.
My mother, brother and myself set up a meeting with this cities mayor that lasted nearly three hours and told me that he believed that I was more than likely known because of who I sent these emails to and especially since they were sent during the elections. We explained the terror induced by local law enforcement and the retaliation that had taken place in an effort to shut me up, and he promised to personally investigate and report his findings. That was the Friday before Christmas and in March 2002 I contacted the mayor to see what his investigation reveled, he told me that he had found that this officer had been doing some bad things and was being kept quiet. I asked him what he intended to do and he was obviously fearful and had no answers. As a sworn official I informed him that he had a responsibility to report his finding to the proper investigative agency and that I understood his concerns. So I asked him if he was willing to be interviewed and tell what he knew and he agreed so I contacted the local CBS affiliate Channel 7. On March 14th I spoke to the assignment editor Rebecca and explained that the mayor was going make himself available in the late afternoon and she agreed to have a reporter ready for the phone call. The reporter that she apparently assigned it too was Charity Trailer a person I had previously contacted and didn’t believe my story and I believe took it upon herself to make some phone calls. Approximately five minutes before the interview the mayor phones me in a panic and asked me who I had spoke to, and that everything was fine then all of a sudden I had red flags all over my address. I asked him how he knew this and he said lets just say I attend briefings. I ask him if we had enough time to escape and his reply was yes, so we checked into a local motel. I called Channel 7 to inquire who dropped the ball and was told not to call again and stop harassing their female staff, now what the sex of the staff answering their phones have to do with anything I still haven’t figured that one out.
The remainder of that evening was spent in fear looking out the window and waiting for someone to come after us. The following day March 15 wanting to expose this situation once and for all and not knowing where else to turn, and knowing it was insane to think I could get the attention of the White House. I decided to get creative I contacted the local Secret Service my thinking was I might possibly get taken seriously and who knows the President might even read my letter and back up statements in his State of the Union Address. That every human life is important and not one should perish. I explained to the agent our situation and that I wasn’t trying to contact the President but looking for a number in Washington that would assist us that because the FBI agent refused help & now fearful of him.
He requested all my personal information that I freely gave, Social Security Number, location, the whole nine yards. After he got all the information from me he told me that he found it hard to believe that the FBI agent which he knew would do such a thing and that he couldn’t help and was turning all my information over to the agent I previously spoke to. I pleaded with him not to do this and that I feared retaliation, again he said he could do nothing and hung up. About ten minutes later the Secret Service agent phoned backed and explained that he checked out my story and spoke to the mayor and that we needed to sit down and talk about some emails I had sent. I phoned the mayor and he confirmed he spoke with the agent and didn’t know his intentions and as I looked out my window he drove up accompanied by two local police officers who he said were his friends and there just to keep things safe. I insisted that our meeting take place in the motel lobby and they agreed, but once in the lobby they got uncomfortable and the manager allowed us to use a vacant room. The interrogation lasted over three hours focusing mainly on the emails I had sent over the past couple years and I offered him copies because none of which were in anyway hostile. In closing he told me to just forget about my police brutality complaint and let them handle it, also instructing me not to contact any government agencies or the media just forget the whole thing.
The following day he and I believe the FBI agent searched my mothers home and told her that if I continued to pursue my brutality complaint that he would have me put into a mental hospital for six months then put on trial. This made an impression on my mother and after they tore my home apart told me of the warning. This made since because before leaving my home the agent who I believe was FBI told me that I seemed to be a passionate person and maybe I should check that passion. Four days later I decided to go to Columbus and file a complaint with the Attorney Generals office and told my mother of my intent, she panicked and phoned a local mental health crisis counselor telling them of her fear because of the warning made by the Secret Service Agent. Within hours four local police and a counselor came to my home and took me to the local hospital for a 72 hour observation, believing this was retaliatory I had them contact the mayor that he knew what was going on and would help. Less than 24hours later and without even an examination the staff physician filed with the courts an affidavit stating I was mentally ill and homicidal. I was awakened by the staff and two sheriff deputies not even allowing me shoes or a jacket and taken to the state mental hospital which I was released from two weeks latter. Upon my discharge I contacted the doctor who signed the order questioning him as how he could make such a diagnosis without even meeting me, his reply was that he heard I was ill however refused who he heard this from. I also spoke to the mayor and he said he had nothing to do with my being hospitalized. Now I’m in fear of exercising my God given rights and my wife an East Indian American is about to loose her mind and I quite frankly don’t know where to turn. I’m told to go to the FBI the same agency I now have an issue with, or get an attorney and buy justice. I refuse to buy what is mine by right. I refuse to be silenced by those who fear exposure and continue to violate our rights. I fear God and believe if silent I would ultimately have to answer to him and I also believe I have been blessed with this burden and that its Gods will for me to expose it.
If what I’m saying is a lie then its slander, however I feel confident that I have enough proof to warrant safely a public statement even if I must pay for it. I want only to end this nightmare and protect our rights being violated and most important is an acknowledgement from The President who I believe had gotten my letter and an opportunity to read it and the allegations it contained would have answered it, but especially now that both the FBI and Secret Service Agents have interfered with our Civil Rights a violation of Ohio Revised Code 2921.45 which is a criminal act and a first degree misdemeanor, and the Secret Service Agents is in violation of ORC 2905.12 Coercion. This doesn’t even begin to address the misconduct I originally attempted to have investigated.

H

hexeliebe

:rolleyes: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">