• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need hellp please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

westviewrock

What is the name of your state? Texas
i'll try to be brief...i witnessed my car being keyed late one night and i knew who it was. ima was with my firlfriend at the time, she saw it happen too. we knew who it was and we got the liscense plate number of the vehicle the other person had arrived in. we filed this all with the police and the other party ultimately admitted to being guilty. my girlfriend received a phone call from a friend of hers and the girl who keyed my car. she told my girlfriend that the guilty party was going to get someone to say that they saw me key her car prior to when she keyed my car. instead sahe got a friend to say that i told her i keyed her car. which is totally untrue but i dont know how to prove it. i didnt key h er car and she doesnt h ave anybody saying they saw me do it. all she has is someone saying i told them i did it. any advice someone can give me. i really dont want to go to court for all this. but i also will not admit to something i did not do. many of my friends were around atr the time i suposedly keyed her car. but of course nobody saw anything. the person she has that said i told her i keyed the car was there as well but didnt see anything. any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance.

Son of Slam

westviewrock said:
What is the name of your state? Texas
i'll try to be brief...my car being keyed the girl who keyed my car. they saw me key her car she keyed my car.i keyed her car. . i didnt key her car they saw me do it. i told them i did it. i did not do. i suposedly keyed her car.i told her i keyed the car

And your question is?

W

westviewrock

my questions are, can i still be found guilty to it even though nobody at all witnessed anything? Can i get in trouble for supposedly saying i did do it? Is it my word against hers? what steps could i take to not get in trouble for something i didn't do? thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">