• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dissolution of adoption in texas

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mboone

What is the name of your state? Texas

I am a birth mother. My 26 yr old daughter and her adoptive parents have had an abusive relationship. During her teen years she became very rebellious and her adoptive parents had her placed in Charter Home. When she was 19 she became pregnant and the adoptive parents were granted temporary custody for 4 years. During this time she has turned her life around and is now has a wonderful husband and has a total of three children(she regained custody of her oldest). The adoptive mother has become very insecure about our reuniting and has threatened to regain custody of our oldest grandchild using the Charter Home stay as a weapon against her. I know that I gave up my parental rights at birth. My daughter wants to know if she can have the adoption records opened and have the adoptive birth certificate made null and void . Or, is there anything a dissolution of adoption in the state of texas?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">