• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

guardianship....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

klickety_klack

What is the name of your state? ohio

When my son was born, now 6, I wanted to put him up for adoption, my parents insisted they wanted him so I signed papers over to them, I assumed they were adoption papers.... anyway today i got papers for child support saying my parents have guardianship... i wanted to put him up for adoption so i did not have to be involved with this child at all....my parents and i have not talked for years he recieves social securtiy every month and funds from bcmh he is severly brain damaged.... my question is this.... Is there any way to take back my rights and have him adopted by the state? Or by my parents adopting him, which i thought they did am i still legally obligated to pay child support?

VG1013

Your d**n right you still have to pay child support, like it or not...you WILL be involved with YOUR son, one way or another. It's parents like you who sicken me, and with a post like yours...all you will get in return are replies like mine. Your not worth it lady!

K

klickety_klack

you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">