• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Aggravaited stalking charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

midwest

What is the name of your state? Florida

my exhusband has been charged with aggravaited stalking against me and is set for trial next month. i have been told that he has friends that are going to get up on the stand and lie for him. when i spoke to the state attorney - she stated that even though he made numerous calls to my work threatening to get me fired - which the police have taped - she said it is more of a "he said - she said" and to the jury it will just look like a bad divorce. this man has 2 prior domestic violence charges against him - resisting arrest and a dui. this was before i met him. this has been the 6 state attorney assigned to this case. any advice?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">