• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Over 10 months without an indictment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

trulysorry

What is the name of your state? Georgia

my case is simple. on october 24 of last year i was arrested for "enticing a child for indecent purposes" pertaining to two internet communications. in these communications there was sexually explicit subject matter, however, there was absolutely no enticing. the police finished their investigation in January and turned the case over to the district attorney's office. since then, there has been absolutely no progress, but i am still restricted by court-set bond restrictions. what can i do to get the ball rolling or get my case dropped. the d.a. has already admitted the they do not have a case, but they won't drop it. they have mentioned settling a deal, but that was 2 months ago. please help me, i want to get on with my life, but i can't with these restriction on me. any help is greatly appreciated:confused:

B

BB_Wolfe

Idiot, they're waiting for you to perp again.

Just stop fuucking kids..

T

trulysorry

BB_Wolfe said:
Idiot, they're waiting for you to perp again.

Just stop fuucking kids..
I appreciate your veiws and opinion on this matter, however I am here asking for real advice. Please do not veiw my request for assistance as an opportunity for you to be beligerent or rude. I am seeking the assistance of professionals. I believe this is a forum for people to discuss their need for assistance from those who can honestly deliver, not a place for those who have nothing better to do with their time than to write nasty messages to other people.

But, since you brought it up, there never was, nor will there ever be, any "fuucking" of kids. You do not know my situation, nor could you have any idea of what I have been through because of this. My life has been turned upside down and inside out by our beloved justice system, and all I am asking for is some way to be able to defend myself and my family, and truly find a way to get past all of this and get on with our lives. So, if you have any constructive advice, I would greatly appreciate it, but if you do not, then please pass me by and attack someone else.

Thank you.

P

pass23431

I would say "stop ****ing kids" is as real as any advice you should get here. SO, just stop ****ing kids.

T

trulysorry

Please don't judge until you know

Unfortunately, my case is ongoing, therefor, I cannot give any details. I understand each of your positions, and considering the lack of information you posses about my case, your answers would be correct. All that I can say is that if you understood all of the facts, maybe you would be able to help.

The only additional information I can add is that there was absolutely NO ****ing of kids. Everything that transpired took place over an instant messenger transmission, that was not begun by me. I was contacted by someone, and then was questioned about "sexual" matters. My only crime is answering her questions. I know to everyone, I most likely look like a predator, however, this could could not be further from the truth. In addition, there have been many lies and rumors spread throughout the community due to proffessional jealousy. I know the "victim's" family, they are a good christian family, just like me, and I want nothing more than to reconcile with them, and both parties move on. I and others feel that there people out there stopping this from happening, for their own reasons.

Maybe there is no answer, but to wait and pray for the best. If you do know of any advice on how to curb the predjudice in the justice system, and allow myself and the family reconcile, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank You

YOUR A PERV.!!...allways will be a perv!

I don't think that anyone here is going to help you get back on the streets so that you can "violate" their kids, or my kids!

So it was in an IM...so what!.."I
took place over an instant messenger transmission, that was not begun by me. I

Not mention that you have absolutely no class..But you have no self respect either. How old are you?....How old was the "child"?

You should have answered the "child's" question(s) with: Why don't you ask your Mom/Dad?

This OOPS!! I made a mistake BS doesn't ride here.If you were smart enough to look at the many previously answered questions before you posted; Then you would know that the people here are not eager to send you on your merry way to victimize their children or anyone elses for that matter!

GET SOME HELP!!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">