• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

RO Issued Now what?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

MLHT

What is the name of your state? California

I am in the process of gathering information w/ the help of an attorney to go back and have this RO dissolved. BTW for those interested you need to complete an Order to Show Cause to have the case re-opened.

What I'm worried about, while I'm waiting the information, is what happens if he keeps getting harassing phone calls and e-mails? Can the police just come and arrest me or does he have to give them proof that I'm actually the one doing the calling and e-mailing. That is does he have to show them that the calls are coming from my home/work/cell close payphone and/or e-mail from my IP address.

FYI
He did not in court show any phone number related to me or in a 50 mile radius of my home and/or work in fact he did not provide any numbers to the court just proof that he had his phone tapped and he was receiving harassing phone calls. As for the e-mails he only showed the e-mails he received but did not provide any IP addresses.

I am gathering all my phone records (cell, home,work) and a listings of public payphone in a 25 mile radius of work and home.

I already have my IP addresses (work and home) and the other information being gathered by the attorney should be enough to show that he lied and that he has no proof that I'm doing this

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">