• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sexual abuse!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tammied

What is the name of your state? MS

i'm posting this for my aunt who lives in georgia. Her duaghter recently put out an allegation of sexual abuse on her step-dad. She said it before but renigged and said she lied. her credibility is shot but i beleive her, not because i should until i find out otherwise but because of my personal exp. with SD. he drinks alot and has made advances toward me in the past when i was a minor and still does this now that i am older. I have told my aunt about it and she passes it off as being a drunken stupor. he doesn't mean it or he thinks i'm her because we could pass for twins, her daughter however looks nothing like her. she did call DHR and she is having it investigated. her duaghter was found not ot be virgin, but given the croud she was running with i don't know if she has had sex with one of the boys in her group or if he done it to her.I personally believe her but How do voice this if she's lying? I get put in the middle

T

tammied

sorry forgot about the question. mom still has dad in the house but put the daughter out. is there any way i can get her moved here until all of this is over?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
How old is she? If her mother gives her consent, sure she can move to you. If she doesn't....

T

tammied

she just utrned 14. if she doesn't give her consent then what?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">