• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need advise on my rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Robin Ganoe

What is the name of your state? West Virginia

I just got married 13 months ago. I brought into the marriage a large u-haul and two carloads of personal belongings. He previously owned a house in his name, and never changed it (13 rms) and a heap (House and two bldgs full) of collected antiques and junk etc. I am disabled and was at the time of the marriage. My income is 500.00 a month and his is 50,000 a year.

As it turns out he is very irresponsible with money, debts etc, and goes on detructive and abusive drinking bindges. I wanted to take my personal things that I had prior to the marriage, sell them for cash and leave, He decided to start destroying my belongings and said I am entitled to nothing. I since put a restraining order on him and am seeking a divorce.

My question is, given the circumstances, exactly what am I entitled to?? I do not have enough income to take up my own residence. Please help.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

I have already responded to you in your duplicate thread. Please, don't create duplicate threads covering the same questions. Believe me, we see you.

IAAL

R

Robin Ganoe

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

I have already responded to you in your duplicate thread. Please, don't create duplicate threads covering the same questions. Believe me, we see you.

IAAL
sorry, first time using, just learning.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">