• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ex drags my name through the mud for years

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Y

ycw2210

What is the name of your state? Missouri

I have been divorced since 1993.

In a nutshell. I starting seeing someone. My husband followed me after only a few dates. I don't know that he was faithful either.

Since then he has harrassed and slandered me all over.

I feel so humiliated - still.

He calls people and tells them I am an wh... all over the city - still.

He told our children about it and they have this attitude I can hardly stand. It has made my communication with them bad as I work my ass off to take care of them and my having to answer about this to them makes me feel extremely uncomforable and even angry. Like I have to kiss their butts because of it.

He has a big mouth and I am quiet. I don't know how to correct his slander. I don't know how much the truth has been stretched.

He treats me horribly and I have to fight him for every dollar it taken to raise our children. He'd pay nothing if he could get away with it.

I have virtually no friends who call me. I get so depressed I have to take medication.

Is this abuse and if so what can I do to stop it?

P

pamela vandi

self-righteous

You betrayed your husband, disregarded your marriage vows, and now feel that you are the injured party. Not everyone lives a soap opera life. I hope your children learn, from your bad example, what NOT to do. If they want to be "free," they should not get married, and they should not have children who SUFFER because of a self-righteous parent who fails to see that SHE IS TO BLAME!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">