• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Interrogatories and Admissions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Az

Although the state is not that important for this questions. Does anyone have any good interrogatories or admissions typed up that I can review in regards to child abuse, and counter child abuse.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

bulldogg70 said:
What is the name of your state? Az

Although the state is not that important for this questions. Does anyone have any good interrogatories or admissions typed up that I can review in regards to child abuse, and counter child abuse.

My response:

Actually, you couldn't be more wrong with your first sentence. Each state has its own procedures for "discovery" and how they're written, among many other court rule and procedural requisites. For example, in California, you can't use the words "and" and/or "or" in the questions or admissions. You didn't know that, did you?

So, always use your State name.

As for your question, no, I have none covering that subject matter.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">