• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

humiliating

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

fishlipripper

What is the name of your state? wisconsin
oh! I forgot, men in our local jail are forced to use the restroom and shower under the watchful eye of a camera. This camera is observed by women all day long like a peep show. Is this legal? I wonder what would happen if men jailers were allowed to watch women inmates showering?

enjay

Oh please, you don't think that there are cameras in women's facilities in prison? And frankly, no women I know are interested in or aroused by watching a bunch of prisoners take a crap.

F

fishlipripper

it's not about women getting aroused. It's about legality and equality making sure the the same laws apply to all regardless of gender. If you have nothing worthwhile to contribute then say nothing at all.

H

hexeliebe

Yes, it is legal.

You forgot something. You gave up your rights to privacy the moment you entered the corrections system.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">