• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

owner theft

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

scott klinkenbo

What is the name of your state? mn. i have reason to believe that my business partner is taking cash from our retail store. i have verifiable proof in invoices stating cash deposits made by our clients but absolutely no cash being deposited in our bank. last week i saw a client hand $300 deposit to my partner and thru our deposit records there is no sign of that money being deposited. i've strongly accused her of this in the past and at one point she acknowledged the theft,stating she felt is was owed to her.How do i proceed in getting her fired from the LLC we have set-up as a 50/50 LLC?do I file criminal complaints,get my proof and see a lawyer?help!

HomeGuru

scott klinkenbo said:
What is the name of your state? mn. i have reason to believe that my business partner is taking cash from our retail store. i have verifiable proof in invoices stating cash deposits made by our clients but absolutely no cash being deposited in our bank. last week i saw a client hand $300 deposit to my partner and thru our deposit records there is no sign of that money being deposited. i've strongly accused her of this in the past and at one point she acknowledged the theft,stating she felt is was owed to her.How do i proceed in getting her fired from the LLC we have set-up as a 50/50 LLC?do I file criminal complaints,get my proof and see a lawyer?help!
**A: consult with a business lawyer today or at least this week.

S

scott klinkenbo

I have made a couple of calls late yesterday and am waiting for the return calls. Anyone think I should file a police report yet?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">