• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

falsr accusations of domestic violence

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jselar

goodbye idiots

Jeter

Its people like you ( jeter) that put families like mine, into this kind of situation...... Before reading what I was hoping to be a polite response or simply a no answer would have been fine, but don't play with me and my love for my family. What this woman has done to my grandchildren is classified, in my book as being a family terrorist Ive said to myself, I would not wish this woman on anyone, not even Satan, but I hope to hell, she finds you (Jeter). In fact, I am going to add this to my prayers tonight and I am certain God will understand..................!

Last edited:

Jeter

Is there legal rep. at a lower cost that help people besides public defender's.

*A- It would have been much easier if you would have just posted this question instead of rehashing the Jerry Springer episode with such a blatant disregard for the written word.

I know of no less expensive legal representation other than a relative who practices law.

Last edited:
C

coosi

nest day - the day your divorced children move back in with their kids, to sleep on your new white couches

satart fight - sumo wrestlers without their thongs

son anfd friends - anfd = @#$%

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">