• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Home equity

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

Ferrell Stowe

What is the name of your state? Missouri
My daughter has recently separated from her spouse. He remained in the house. Does this have an adverse affect on her settlement, such as equity?

HomeGuru

Ferrell Stowe said:
What is the name of your state? Missouri
My daughter has recently separated from her spouse. He remained in the house. Does this have an adverse affect on her settlement, such as equity?

**A: possibly, but it would help to know if she was even on title to the property.

F

Ferrell Stowe

My daughters name is on the title to the property. She moved out about a month ago. Does this affect her settlement? Sate--Missouri

HomeGuru

Ferrell Stowe said:
My daughters name is on the title to the property. She moved out about a month ago. Does this affect her settlement? Sate--Missouri
**A: what settlement? There is no divorce thus no settlement?

F

Ferrell Stowe

Of course I realize there is no divorce. Will it affect the settlement WHEN there is a divorce?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">