• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Spanish Divorce papers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

U

utahbabe

What is the name of your state? Arizona
the divorce papers I have are 1/2 in English and 1/2 in Spanish. I just want to make sure that they say the same thing, so really what i need is someone to translate for me.if you can help the following is what i need translated.
aviso las prohibiciones judiciales que aparecen al reverso de esta citacion son efectivas para ambos conyuges, tanto el esposo coma la esposa, hasta que la peticion sea rechazada, se dicte una decision final o la corte expida instrucciones adicionales. dichas prohibiciones pueden hacerse cumpliren cualquier parte de california por cualquier agente del orden publico que las haya recibido o que haya visto una copia de ellas.

advertencia: para los efectos de la division de bienes al momento de una separacion legal o de la disolucion de un matrimonio, las leyes de california disponen que se presuman como bienes de la sociedad conyugal aquelles adquiridos en forma conjunta por las partes durante el matrimonio. si cualquiera de las partes de esta accion muriese antes de que se dividan los bienes en tenencia conjunta de la sociedad conyugal, prevalecera el lenguaje relativo a la tenencia de los derechos de propriedad contenido en la ascritura-como, por ejemplo, copropiedad con derechos de sucesion (joint tenancy), tenencia en comun (tenants in common) o bienes de la sociedad conyugal (common property)-y no la presuncion de que los bienes son de la sociedad conyugal se especifique en el titulo de propiedad inscrito.
a usted y a su conyuge se les prohibe
1. que saquen del estado al hijo o hijos menores de las partes, si los hay, sin el consentimiento previo por escrito de la otra parte o sin una orden de la corte:y
2. que corbren en efectivo, usen como colateral para prestamos, cancelen, transfieran, descontinuen o cambien los beneficiarios de, cualquir poliza de seguro u otras coberturas de seguro, inclusive los de vida, salud, automovil e incapacidad mantenido para el beneficio de las partes y su hijo o hijos menores: y
3. que transfieran, graven, hipotequen, escondan o de cualquier otra manera enajenen cualquier propiedad mueble o inmueble, ya sean bienes de la sociedad conyugal, quasi conyugales o bienes propios de los conyuges, sin el consentimiento por escrito de la otra parte o sin una orden de la corte, expecto en el curso normal de los negocios o para atender a las necesidades de la vida; y
4.crear una transferencia no incluida en el procedimiento sucesorio o modificar una transferencia no incluida en el procedmiento sucesorio de manera tal que afecte la disposicion de los bienes sujetos a la transferencia, sin el consentimiento por escrito de la otra parte o una orden del tribunal, y dicho aviso se debe entregar a la otra parte.
ustedes deben notificarse entre si sobre cualquier gasto extraordinarios propuesto, por lo menos con cinco dias de antelacion a la fecha en que se van a incurrir dichos gastos extraordinarios y responder ante la corte por todo gasto extraordinario hecho despues de que estas prohibiciones judiciales entren en vigor. sin embargo, nada de lo contenido en las prohibiciones judiciales le impedira que use bienes de sociedad conyugal para pagar honorarios razonables de abogados con el fin de obtener representacion leagal durante el proceso.
Please help me if you can

A

AndreaDetroit

I searched google for " Translate from Spanish to English"..this is what the site I was directed to came up with...

I love this first part about the husband eating the wife...LMAO

warning the judicial prohibitions that appear to reverso of this citation are effective for both conyuges, as much the husband eats the wife, until the request is rejected, dictates a final decision or the cut sends additional instructions. these prohibitions can become cumpliren any part of Californian by any agent of the order I publish that it has received them or that has seen a copy of them.

warning: to the effects of the division of goods at the time of a legal separation or of the dissolution of a marriage, the Californian laws arrange that marital estates acquired are presumed as aquelles in joint form by the parts during the marriage. if anyone of the parts of this action died before they divide to the goods in joint possession of the conjugal, prevalecera society the language relative to the possession of the rights of propriedad contained in ascritura-like, for example, coproperty with rights of succession (joint tenancy), common possession in (tenants in common) or marital estates (common property)-y it presumption of which the goods are of the conjugal society does not specify in I title of enrolled property.
to you and his conyuge them prohibe 1. that they remove from the state to the son or smaller children of the parts, if there are them, without the previous consent in writing of the other part or without an order of corte:y 2. that they corbren in cash, they use as collateral for we rendered, they cancel, they transfer, they descontinuen or they change the beneficiaries of, to cualquir poliza of insurance or other covers of insurance, including those of life, health, automovil and incapacity maintained for the benefit of the parts and its son or smaller children: and 3. that they transfer, they burden, they mortgage, they hide or of any other way they alienate any movable or immovable property, or are conjugal marital estates, quasi or separate properties of husband and wife of conyuges, without the consent in writing of the other part or without an order of the cut, expecto in the normal course of the businesses or to take care of the necessities of the life; and 4.to create a transference not including in the successory procedure or modifying a transference not including in the successory procedmiento of way so that it affects the disposition of the subject goods to the transference, without the consent in writing of the other part or an order of the court, and this warning is due to give to the other part.
you must notify yourselves between if on any proposed cost extraordinary, at least with five days of antelacion to the date in which they are going away to incur these extraordinary expenses and to respond before the cut by all extraordinary cost done despues of which these judicial prohibitions take effect. nevertheless, nothing of the content in the judicial prohibitions him impedira that uses goods of conjugal society to pay honorary reasonable of lawyers with the purpose of obtaining leagal representation during the process.

Last edited:
U

utahbabe

Thank you so much for taking the time to help me out. Im not sure what the wife eating thing is, most likely a typo, also thank you for the instructions on how to translate the next time I run into this. Have a great day and once again thank you very much.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">