• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Military Divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

likuidkewl

Ok here goes, My wife and I have decided on a divorce, problem is we are both military and I am looking for information on this subject, we have been seperated for a while not by choice but due to military needs, so we have not lived together in over a year. We have a five month old also. I believe she is a "cheater" and I would like to know if anyone else has found "evidence" of their spouse being unfaithful, I don't have extreme proof. But I do have some pictures of another man in her apartment in his underwear. And this is where I am looking for a person well versed in military law. I looked and I cannot find grounds for adultery in the military, proof wise. If anyone understands or has any helpful links, please feel free to email me or PM me. States of residence are Myself, Washington, her Virginia. Married in Florida. Thank you for your help.
Sincerely;
Dan

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">