• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

violated

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sec8

What is the name of your state? Mississippi
Hello, I recently had an experience with my local police and would like some feedback. First off I do have an attorney and he is working on my case, I happened by this site and thought I could get some feedback. I was arrested and placed in an isolated cell for 3 weeks without any contact with anyone. I asked evey jailor and anyone I saw if I could make a phone call and all said no. I did get to finally ask the jail administator if I could have my phone call and he told me I didn't know my rights, and after he was finished yelling I got to make a call and got a bondsman. My question is is there any recourse, what can my attorney do?

HomeGuru

sec8 said:
What is the name of your state? Mississippi
Hello, I recently had an experience with my local police and would like some feedback. First off I do have an attorney and he is working on my case, I happened by this site and thought I could get some feedback. I was arrested and placed in an isolated cell for 3 weeks without any contact with anyone. I asked evey jailor and anyone I saw if I could make a phone call and all said no. I did get to finally ask the jail administator if I could have my phone call and he told me I didn't know my rights, and after he was finished yelling I got to make a call and got a bondsman. My question is is there any recourse, what can my attorney do?
**A: please have your attorney post the questions.

Last edited:
S

sec8

The call was for a "disturbance" and no I don't have an arrest record.

S

sec8

HomeGuru, if you don't have any input please don't keep posting. I'm looking for some info. Thanks.

HomeGuru

sec8 said:
HomeGuru, if you don't have any input please don't keep posting.

**A: I do have input idiot. My input was "there is a lot more to this story"

I'm looking for some info. Thanks.

**A: ok.

S

sec8

Another enlightening post from the peanut gallery. Thanks again.

HomeGuru

sec8 said:
Another enlightening post from the peanut gallery. Thanks again.
**A: I requested that your attorney post and not you since you have this bad habit of not providing all the facts and the complete and true story. Did you follow simple instructions? No.
Heck, you have not even disclosed if you are still the the slammer or not. Your silly game here and your one-sided story has ended.

S

sec8

Every question asked on this thread has been answered. No, I am not in the "Slammer" anymore. Once again the Guru has enlightened my thread. Thanks again.

HomeGuru

sec8 said:
Every question asked on this thread has been answered. No, I am not in the "Slammer" anymore. Once again the Guru has enlightened my thread. Thanks again.
**A: ok, then answer these questions. What is the name, telephone numer and email address of your attorney? Is your attorney a private hired attorney or a free court appointed attorney?

S

sec8

At this point I wouldn't take anything to heart from this site, and I certainly won't be giving you the right to invade my attorney as you have this thread. You have been of no help are are actually on the harrasing side. I honestly hope your civil rights are never violated although freedom of speech does apparently have it's downfalls, doesn't it?

HomeGuru

sec8 said:
At this point I wouldn't take anything to heart from this site, and I certainly won't be giving you the right to invade my attorney as you have this thread. You have been of no help are are actually on the harrasing side. I honestly hope your civil rights are never violated although freedom of speech does apparently have it's downfalls, doesn't it?
**A: Your initial question was: "is there any recourse, what can my attorney do?"
You are refusing to provide a response because you really do not have an attorney. Come on, you can't fool us.
We're a lot smarter than you. Nice try though.

S

sec8

Apparently you've been fooled twice and without intention..
1)I have hired counsel.
2) The us is in your head, there is only you behind the keboard.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">