• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

divorce/annulment/property rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rsga

What is the name of your state? Georgia

I posted a question about proeprty rights. My husband and I have never had a physical relationship and we have been married for 6 years. The reason for this is his lack of interest in relationships and his refusal to get help. He has also been talking to girls on the internet off and on. This is a terrible situation to say the least and I want a divorce. I wonder if this would be classified as a divorce or an annulment? What would happen to my house in that case? The mortgage is in my name and the deed is in both of our names. I want my house - considering what he has done. His parents are greatly involved in damaging our relationship due to their constant interference and being in our house/lives 6 months out of the year. His mother calls him every night from overseas and refuses to stop traetinf him like a child in front of me. When they are here, we have no married life as we haev to do everything with them for the 6 months they are here. I cannot adjust to this disrespect of our privacy,a dn I know this has also contributed to our lack of a physical relationship.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">