• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

re-enstating rights with the division of wildlife

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

phedupinlv

What is the name of your state? Nevada
in 1997 my husband and i had a fight he was arrested for dv
he compleated all his classes and was given a certificate of compleation, he was also denied a hunting licence in2001 what legal actions can he take to try and get his rights re-enstated?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

phedupinlv said:
What is the name of your state? Nevada
in 1997 my husband and i had a fight he was arrested for dv
he compleated all his classes and was given a certificate of compleation, he was also denied a hunting licence in2001 what legal actions can he take to try and get his rights re-enstated?

My response:

And what, pray tell, is there to "hunt" in Las Vegas, Nevada?

The occasional, rampant and dreaded "gambler"?

The plentiful wild jackrabbits?

The mean Pocket Mice, or Kangaroo Rats?

There's nothing worth "hunting" in Nevada, let alone Las Vegas itself. The entire State is desert! And, what animals that are indigenous to the State, are Federally protected!

So, what does he plan on "hunting"?

IAAL

Last edited:
P

phedupinlv

believe it or not when we are not being seedy desert rats in adult book stores hunt for money woman and dope preying on "god loving people" a few of us t hunt elk and deer usually in ely nevada

P

phedupinlv

so now that we've established that everyone in las vegas is a hethen can anyone give me some info on my question

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

coosi said:
He doesn't need a license for a paintball gun...

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/outrage/bambi.asp

My response:

Good answer, Coosi!

Quite frankly, I wouldn't help this writer and her husband even IF there was an answer. I really don't want to see a gun in the hands of someone convicted of Domestic Violence - - even if the classes were completed. To me, it doesn't matter.

Try a sling shot or a BB Gun. Make it more sporting!

IAAL

P

phedupinlv

first of all my husband is not a visious woman beater...we were both guilty of screaming really loud and the nabors called the cops the da in nevada picks up the case wether or not you press charges

Last edited by a moderator:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

phedupinlv said:
first of all my husband is not a visious woman beater...we were both guilty of screaming really loud and the nabors called the cops the da in nevada picks up the case wether or not you press charges

My response:

Oh, yeah. I really want to help you and your husband put guns in your hands.

Proof positive that even Nevada has trailer trash.

IAAL

Last edited by a moderator:
P

phedupinlv

:D tell me you reaaly did'nt take me seriously!!! you really dont think my husbands name is bubba????? i was being sarcastic if i was really in that bad of shape i think id be on the springer web site! i apoligize for being a smart ass i was only joking . i have lots of guns and have managed to refrain from blowing anyone away. im sure your job is a hard one and you probably work with people like"bubba" It must be trying (no pun intended) but we are not all like that. and yes there is definatly our share of trailor trash here, im just not one of them

i used to keep my gun collection on a gun rack but it collaped the siding on my trailor

HomeGuru

phedupinlv said:
:D tell me you reaaly did'nt take me seriously!!! you really dont think my husbands name is bubba????? i was being sarcastic if i was really in that bad of shape i think id be on the springer web site! i apoligize for being a smart ass i was only joking . i have lots of guns and have managed to refrain from blowing anyone away. im sure your job is a hard one and you probably work with people like"bubba" It must be trying (no pun intended) but we are not all like that. and yes there is definatly our share of trailor trash here, im just not one of them
**A: does your state offer free spelling and grammar classes to trailer trash people.

P

phedupinlv

does anything you senior members have to say EVER have anything to do with law? are you all so shallow and vein? have any of you ever been to las vegas? or are you all just to dammed tight and stuck up to have a good time? i cant believe i asked a simple question and all you guys can come up with are insulting remarks about the state i live , and have ;with absolutly nothing to base your theories on, decided without a doubt that i am "tralor trash"
who cant spell (that part true)
i guess thats why they say you get what you pay for and in this case that would be about right!
glad your not a judge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">