• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

co admin. of the estate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

karen bass

What is the name of your state? Pa. I filed a law suit against a dr. for not refering my husband to a cancer dr and saying he had a virus. which it turn out to be cancer and he died. we have two kids 16 and 18. but he also had3 other kids that over the age of 26. the lawyer told me that since there was no will. there has to be and and estate acct. and someone appointed admimstrator which i understand is me . but also i was told in the state of pa. there has too be a co adminatrator my ? is who would that be and what does it mean as far is i am concern. thank you if you can answer this ?.

Dandy Don

A co-administrator is another party (male or female) to help you administer the estate (it could be a probate attorney or it could be just a regular individual). If I were you I would get a second opinion about this from a local Pennsylvania probate attorney to find out if that is true or not--it doesn't sound exactly right to me--it seems like 1 administrator would be enough except if they want to make sure that an attorney is involved to make sure that everything is done correctly.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">