• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bogus tro

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

saunda

What is the name of your state? california
I don't know where else to turn. My ex girlfriend moved out on 9-29-03. While moving out she ripped items from the wall, hit me on the head with a license plate frame as well as her fist, and hit me over the head with a chair. I did nothing because I just wanted her gone. She has called me every day since. She stole a 700.00 lladro` statuette and 500.00 in cash. Now she has filed a tro against me saying I threw her across the room twice and had injured her. The police had let me see the report and it said that there were NO visible injuries to her. she also filed it six days after she moved out.
The order says that we live together and I must move out even though she had turned her keys into the landlord earlier that afternoon. I am the only one on the lease. What can I do to reclaim my name?

HomeGuru

saunda said:
What is the name of your state? california
I don't know where else to turn. My ex girlfriend moved out on 9-29-03. While moving out she ripped items from the wall, hit me on the head with a license plate frame as well as her fist, and hit me over the head with a chair. I did nothing because I just wanted her gone. She has called me every day since. She stole a 700.00 lladro` statuette and 500.00 in cash. Now she has filed a tro against me saying I threw her across the room twice and had injured her. The police had let me see the report and it said that there were NO visible injuries to her. she also filed it six days after she moved out.
The order says that we live together and I must move out even though she had turned her keys into the landlord earlier that afternoon. I am the only one on the lease. What can I do to reclaim my name?
**A: you have not lost your name. Take out your state ID or driver's license, look at it and confirm.

S

saunda

according to the tro I am a woman beater..... does that not stay with you for life like most baggage

S

saunda

i was under the impression that is what this was. apparently I was wrong

S

sec8

What home guru is forgetting to do on free advise is advise.. You can press charges if your elapsed statue of limitations has not passed I believe 2 years, and easily take out a restraining order. Don't let this go, (SOME) vindictive women have far too long abused the legal system.

S

Sandman-XX

Missing..

some things are missing. Here in NC, as well as I've heard other states, there is a certain amount of days before a tro needs to be proven or dropped. A temp rest. order in NC must be heard within 10 days or it is dropped. Did you take pictures of your injuries? Doctor visits, etc you made for yourself? Do you have a court date for your tro? There must be proof for a normal judge ot make a tro stick to a rest. order, and even then there are time frames. In NC most times are 1 year, then they elapse with no other incidents. Re-check your driver's license as well.. your birthday is still there. :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">