• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cheating wife files, can I sue in Michigan

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

stepheng

What is the name of your state? MI

Hi, My wife filed for divorce about 2 months ago after a 11 year marriage.

I have learned through one of her coworkers that she has been seeing another guy. I do not have proof that before she filed that she was involved. However, I have pictures of them together after she filed. Furhtermore I have a reciept showing he was helping her hide cash and I called her on it and she got the money back and put in our bank account.

1) Are there any legal grounds to sue her for more assets during the division of assets? Is it worth the legal fees if we dont really have more than a house?

2) Can I sue him for helping her hide money?

3) Can I legally get access to her email for more proof?

HomeGuru

stepheng said:
What is the name of your state? MI

Hi, My wife filed for divorce about 2 months ago after a 11 year marriage.

I have learned through one of her coworkers that she has been seeing another guy. I do not have proof that before she filed that she was involved. However, I have pictures of them together after she filed. Furhtermore I have a reciept showing he was helping her hide cash and I called her on it and she got the money back and put in our bank account.

1) Are there any legal grounds to sue her for more assets during the division of assets? Is it worth the legal fees if we dont really have more than a house?

2) Can I sue him for helping her hide money?

3) Can I legally get access to her email for more proof?
**A: why not just accept the divorce and move on with your life?

S

stepheng

Re: Re: Cheating wife files, can I sue in Michigan

HomeGuru said:
**A: why not just accept the divorce and move on with your life?
I have accepted it. I want to know if I can get more of our assets.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">