• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

2 busineses with similar name

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tim2347

What is the name of your state? il

i have a new business which i used my home address to get corp. paper and ibt numbers in august i have been trying to find a place to sell used cars within a 1 hour radius of my house finally found a place end of august started looking in may anyway i new the name i wanted did name searches for corporations, my name of business is altimate auto group inc. wanted spelled with an a because everybody spelled it with the letter u anyway filed the rest of my papers after getting new address after about 10 days drove a differant way to work seen a used car dealer with the name ultimate motor cars same street 2-3 blocks away ,now with me spending about 5000.00 to get started he wants me to change my name altimate auto group inc. or he wants to sue me?

any help would be helpful

thanks tim olson

Jeter

IAAL

IAAL, if you stop by this thread, please bring a bag of periods, some capital letters, a grammer check and a spell checker with you. Thanks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">