• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Filing an Appeal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lostagain

What is the name of your state? Florida
I lost my "motion to enforce Paternity Settlement Agreement".
I need to file an appeal but am very unsure how to do this. I understand there are strict requirements. I believe I have a month to do it but am unsure how to fill one out. The agreement was taken out of context by my ex to make me look bad. Further, the Judge is prejudiced against me because of something that happened not related to the agreement. As it stands I gave up nearly everything except my property when I left the relationship with that agreement. My ex stole my car and no one wants to look at all the facts. Given that I failed to fight it all out in the first place thinking it would end this sooner - I am now with basically nothing. Any advice would help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">