• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

statue of limitations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

gwalt2

What is the name of your state? Virginia

Approximately 12 yrs. ago my son (approx. 14 yrs. old at the time) along with other boys in the neighborhood we accused of sexual offenses against an approx. 4 yr old girl. A medical worker suspected the little girl had vaginal trauma. She reported this to social services. Social services made lots of accusations. The little girl was taken to a hospital for test. These test did not indicate any vaginal trauma. A birth mark was apparently mistaken for a bruise. Social services went back under their rock.
Over a decade later this young lady says she is having dreams about my son of having sex with her. (Gone back to social services) The test seemed to prove otherwise. Is there a statue of limitations on this and does my son have to be interviewed by social servies as they are loose cannons.

kat1963

I'd tell them to speak with my criminal law attorney. The time to find one is now, just in case & for advice. Most give free or low cost consults...who knows what they are going to come up with next right?

Question, does your son have young children at home?

KAT

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">