• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

on a lighter note

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dyinginside

Missery...ehem missouri

I have been around here for a few days and i see alot of people who post to ask for advice....or what have you. I see a few people who give really good advice and treat people decent. Sometimes though, I notice some people are very cruel, negitive, rude, and for the most part bitter. Just about everyone has been through something traumatic(if even only thought so to them)or really phucked up.Its obvious to me that some of the people who are so unsympathetic to others must have forgotten what its like....and dont say you havent been through it...or something else just as bad to you....or else you wouldnt be here....right? EMPATHY.....put yourself in their shoes.....andtakea few to think about it before you cut someone down....unless well, of course they are completely wrong.....then go for it......harshness when necessary is stilla good thing.....im just saying...dont forget were all people....and i know this isnt a legal question...but itll be ok

Take care of yourselves...and take out your §hit on the deserving...hey i prolly deserve it after the sermon lmfao....
I might ask myself in the morning what I was thinking

Not yer average priestess,
*Kristen*

D

dyinginside

taking it out on the deserving

i decided to come here to vent.....since my lil thread here is about not taking §hit out on thenon deserving....but when deserving....uugh...anyway i am becoming very annoyed. I keep emailing a specific police department witha question and they will NOT respond...and i can never get through toanything but voicemail on the phone....i feel like all i keep coming to are deadends *sigh* like i keep getting my hopes up just to wind up disappointed, trying to go all the different routes. Its a long story so i wont go into it. I just feel like i could scream and pull my hair out.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

dyinginside said:
Missery...ehem missouri

I have been around here for a few days and i see alot of people who post to ask for advice....or what have you. I see a few people who give really good advice and treat people decent. Sometimes though, I notice some people are very cruel, negitive, rude, and for the most part bitter.

=====================================

My response:

I do both. That's because I'm multi-talented and a manic depressive.

So, what's your problem with that!

IAAL

D

dyinginside

hey today i dont even know what to say....butat least yer post made me laugh and im in a pretty §hitty mood

dequeendistress

You speak of persons not "putting themselves in others shoes" Sometimes, unfortunately a rude comment is what it takes to pull persons out of a rut. It works for me, meaning even though persons have been rude to me-not necessarily here; anyway the rude comment made me act instead of whine.
My rude comment to you is that the word "i" should be I.

Do you chat often? Your posts look like something out of a chat room.

You're tag line states you do not have enough middle fingers-that can be construed as rude also and who are we to judge who deserves a rude comment.."taking S##t on the nondeserving...but the deserving"

Anyway, I am now finished with my rant-well for the moment

What is your specific question for the police department? Was the question to them in your other post?

Last edited:
D

dyinginside

for the comment about my i ....im just lazy when i type.....and i almost dont know why i typed all that stuff...boredom brings out the worst in me i guess...although really i have no excuse....i really dont like excuses. thanx for the rant....im feeling pretty rantish right now myself....and in general my i wasnt born with enough middle fingers applies to most of the law makers and detectives and others who are in fields that "help" people...that have the i cant be bothered with it attitude.

and the basics of the question i was talking about are in the thread entitled deadends

confussion isnt always a great thing.... i dont know exactly who am am half the time anymore....so if i come accross wrong...well i wont appologize cause thats just me....i think? ill let you know when i find out

oh almost forgot...and to me..which i dont claim to know it all...but in my "personal opinion" the deserving of taking §hit are those who come on here whining that they beat the crap out of their partner and have a op against them and wonder how they can get it removed etc. feeling sorry for themselves because they did wrong and are now suffering the affects.

Last edited:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Course, I seem to recall a few snarky posts from you, dying, too. Talk about pots and kettles.

D

dyinginside

hmmm wasnt aware that i made any "snarky" posts but if you feel i have then i guess you must be right...cause everyone takes things there own ways...you cant be wrong in your own personal aspect. anyhow thanx for making me aware of it and ill keep itin mind for future reference.

HomeGuru

dyinginside said:
hmmm wasnt aware that i made any "snarky" posts but if you feel i have then i guess you must be right...cause everyone takes things there own ways...you cant be wrong in your own personal aspect. anyhow thanx for making me aware of it and ill keep itin mind for future reference.
**A: please also keep in mind for future reference that your grammar, sentence structure and spelling need help.

D

dyinginside

LMFAO

ahhhh so this is what its come too? heh getting all technical on my grammar huh? oh well, you and i will both get over it im sure. and also for you reference since were getting all technical, yours isnt that great either. do as i say not as i do though right? LOL

Thank you so much for the laugh.

With much appreciation,

*Kristen*

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">