• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

annulment...times running out

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lilpokeyg

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania.
I was married just shy of 2 months ago. August 23rd. It was a week after a hysterectomy. This was not a "big" Pre-planned event. Our wedding date was set for May of 2004 as I asked him that we wait atleast a year to make sure that's what we wanted, this was a last minute decision. We only got the chapel 2 weeks prior, did more of an "elopement" with a few immediate family members. I was on pain medication (and increased/changed Pysycotropic meds as well because I had a panic attack a few days before..and fell, tearing my incision.)I was on the pain medication for awhile as it was a six week recovery and I experienced an infected incision and 3 torn suture incidents in the mean-time. I did "co-habitat after the marriage, still had trouble getting around/up & down. I do not feel that I loved this man enough to make this a marriage. Is there any chance of an anullment?:confused: :

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">