• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How long do I have to wait to get remarried?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kybutterfly

What is the name of your state? Kentucky

According to KY's laws, how long do I have to wait after my divorce is final to get married agian?

K

kybutterfly

Actually it was out of sheer curiosity, and NO that was not my intention. I do not have a boyfriend waiting. I had read two different things and i just wanted to know which one was right

Thanks

S

spy_kittie

There are no restrictions against remarriage following an absolute divorce.

I suppose you could wrap up the divorce and have that same judge marry you directly afterward, if that's what you wanted...

HomeGuru

VG1013 said:
Will you marry me Guru?
**A: Hon, you keep asking that same question when we're together and my response is still the same. I find it more exciting to have you as my unattached sex slave my dear girlfriend. Now, do you want to try position #24 on the poster this weekend?

VG1013

ROTFFLMFAO...oh Guru, you do make my day all the time. Of course I want to try postion #24, have I ever denied you any postion???

HomeGuru

No, and I must admit, you are very honest and upfront most of the time.
Well if time permits, let's try #18 again.

VG1013

HomeGuru said:
No, and I must admit, you are very honest and upfront most of the time.
Well if time permits, let's try #18 again.
~~~I do like that position too. I will make sure that time permits us to experience all the positions sweety pie. You are that good!!! OH BTW, we are being accused of having an illicit affair by someone we both know to be a psycho lmfao. So let's not disappoint her, and show her what we are all about. I think she's jealous lol.

VG1013

HomeGuru said:
**A: don't you mean steel bat?
Steal bat is a term used by gang members. EX: Hey Bro, where you steal bat from?
Honey bunz...I made an error on the spelling that is true. But you have to admit...I never make error's when it comes to loving you, do I?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">