• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Use of Employee Aliases

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

EmmaChastain

What is the name of your state? AZ or MN or Federal

For nearly 15 years our 501(c)3 charity has used two or three aliases for employees to facilitate the use of volunteers. We have found it to be an effective way to maintain continuity as both employees and volunteers come and go.

My question: Is this legal? Are there examples of other corporations who have done this?

Thank You for your time and assistance.

Emma

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

EmmaChastain said:
What is the name of your state? AZ or MN or Federal

For nearly 15 years our 501(c)3 charity has used two or three aliases for employees to facilitate the use of volunteers. We have found it to be an effective way to maintain continuity as both employees and volunteers come and go.

My question: Is this legal? Are there examples of other corporations who have done this?

Thank You for your time and assistance.

Emma

My response:

Emma, we see all of your duplicate posts. So, here's what I want you to do - - go to each of your 3 other duplicate posts and click on the Edit button at the bottom. Then, I want you to delete 3 of your 4 posts.

Then, someone will get to your questions in the remaining post.

IAAL

E

EmmaChastain

OK

I was told that different attorneys can be found by posting under different topic - now I'm confused???

What topic do you recomend I keep and which ones should I delete?

Sorry for the problems...just trying to get some help....

Emma

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">