• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

needing help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

astro68

What is the name of your state? ohio Would like to get info on how to go about my divorce got married 3 yrs ago to a gal from england lasted about 6 months and she went back home. I have no idea on how to get ahold of her. dont know where she is. She isnt allowed back in states for 10 yrs because of immagration laws. would like any advice on how i can go about getting divorce I know it can be done without a lawyer and lots of $$$ just not sure on how. Any information is greatly appreciated. :confused:

T

tnw0939

Many lawyers will give a free consultation. See if you can do that . OR go to you local law library to get info on how to do you own divorce.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">