• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help!falsely Accussed And Know Nothing About Cps And Laws

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

Confused_Mommie

What is the name of your state? tx
i am a 21 yr old mother of a 5 yr old, i am currently involved in a criminal case with an ex boyfriend for agg assault w/deadly weapon. he is facing some serious prison time and throughout this whole ordeal i have continued to be harrassed by his family. "his sister" contacted cps and accussed me of abuse and neglect of my son, and drug use. i was contacted by cps and not knowing a thing about my rights i agreed to a visit, however at that visit the worker told me directly that there was no sign of abuse or neglect and agreed that this was a retaliation call, and informed me that my case would definantly be thrown out. i then got contacted by worker to take a drug test, me knowing that i am not a drug user agreed, came back false positive, worker has aid that my son must stay with my mother and not me, and is suggesting some kind of services, which i did agree, willing to do anything for my son, so basically every time there is a talk something pops up where i have to do this or that and wait, all the while this worker telling me just to admit to drug use and no legal action will take place.................please i really need help

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
You really need to speak with an attorney, 'cause you're not doing yourself any good w/o one.

You may also want to check out http://www.cpswatch.com/ , especially the Resource section. Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">