• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

termination and adoption

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

momofthreeinKY

What is the name of your state? kentucky. i would like to terminate my sons bio fathers rights, in 6 years I have got $200 and he has came around twice. my son dosen't want anything to do with him and even his school thinks it would be in his best interest, because when he came around last yr to impress a girfriend, my son got very upset and his performance in school dropped because of his worries. he is scared that he will take him and he considers my husband his daddy. he knows his real dad and does not want anything to do with him. any advice is appreciated

M

momofthreeinKY

It has been over a year since he has seen him and he has repeatedly told me his teachers and principals that he dosen't want to go there. We have gotten him counseling in school and out of it to deal with the fear he has of him just coming and taking him away. My son is the one who asked how my husband could be his daddy, so that is when I started researching all of the requirements. I appreciate the response. Thank You

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">