• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Joining Pension Plan to Case

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sevengables

IAAL ? Joining Pension Plan

What is the name of your state? CA

I reside in TX. Husband filed in OC, CA. Have to file response until I can retain CA atty. Will need QDRO as there's a pension plan. Husband's atty didn't enjoin pension plan. The Plan needs to be a part of this case so I can get info from Plan. How do I enjoin the Plan to my case when I respond? Also, how do I request telephonic appearances as I cannot fly to CA. I've read some CA Govn't law that allows for telephonic hearings, but the court divorce is filed in (Orange Co.) discourages it. Is there any law or ruling I can specifically quote in my response proving my right to telephonic hearings? I cannot travel to CA as I'm the sole caregiver for my ill parents (both on oxygen). Any help is appreciated.

IAAL: I hope you respond to this as I value your knowledge.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">