• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

restraining order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

ilovemykids

What is the name of your state? ny how can i get a restraining order against my mother in law until the judge decides if she's crazy or not?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

ilovemykids said:
What is the name of your state? ny how can i get a restraining order against my mother in law until the judge decides if she's crazy or not?

My response:

Is there currently a State action pending concerning you mother-in-law, and does this have anything to do with the fact that you're a felon?

IAAL

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Holy sh*t - I just read the "rest" of the story. Just sitting here shaking my head.

I

ilovemykids

i'm not sure what you mean by state action, but the mother in law has filed a petition for custody/ visitation of my step daughter. she calls my house and harasses us everyday. says she's going to kidnap child if she ever gets visitation. you can read the whole story in family law visitation. and yes i'm a felon because of her. she took the child and while in her care, she spanked her so hard it left a bruise. when the child returned, she called the police. they came over, saw the bruise, gave her to nana until investigated. it was found that grandma did it, but we were charged with child endangerment for letting her go over there, the reason we got felonies i was told was because grandma kept calling da, and da wants our family monitored for as long as the courts allowed(which was 4 years).there's alot more to the nana story, but it's long, unbelievable, and exhausting!! bottom line: lady's crazy, thinks grandaughter is daughter, hates new mother, wants child back living with her. since this all happened, we've talked to a therapist, and the therapist has concluded that nana has messed up child's head
(constant crying,night terrors, age regression, violent,etc.), and is not allowed near her at this time. as for us, we are in the process of fighting our felony status and blah blah blah.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">