• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What Happens after the P. F. A. ??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mistiemoon

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania.
My P. F. A. for my husband is almost over, he was evicted from our home. He was very angry and decided he would drain our
checking account, and steal our whole life saving among other
things for himself . He has bought himself a mobile home and has
been living there. What are my rights ??? Do I have now to give him a key to come in the house after I changed the locks so he can mybe kill me this time.!! Can he break in when I'm away steal everything else for himself too! Can he move back in if he wants?
I have given him all his clothes and personal affects, that the courts order. I don't want to keep going on and on so please tell me what my rights are and do I need to get a lawyer, or what do I do!!!
Thank You!

stephenk

you have filed for divorce, right? what does your attorney say? can you renew the restraining order?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">