• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Familiar with Military? They are DViolators also

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

1LuckyLady

What is the name of your state? CA

sister was inv. w/Ret. Army SSG from MO. He gets DirDep VA Ret.Says no matter who he screws; nobody can touch this acct. to collect. IS THIS TRUE? ANYBODY KNOW?
He signed joint loan/lease/accounts; he wiped out acct. took his $ & hers.Left her $3K in debt/1 mo. abused sis 4/yrs. she's $35K in debt; sold all assets & he gets SAFE VA $2400/mo?

luvs em/leaves em hi debt; history,does this with all woman he cons. Takes for him; accusses them of being about "$"; leaves pers. crap; blames woman because he has nothing/they take all from him/sell his stuff. He robs/abuses;gets away by run to parents in MO; exp.free SAFE VA $2500/mo to sit. w/2 Fel Assl.; 1 Fel. Vandal. 4 Misd.DV charges. Wiped out her '$; conned her to go joint; got her cr. cd.made 3 $adv.$600; tried to get $ by cancel. things' but she was warned of attempts.

CAN VA RET. DIR DEP BE ATTACHED FOR CIVIL SUITS & CASES OF DV $ DAMAGES CAN BE PROVEN.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Could you try using full words/sentences and punctuation? Your post is too much of a pain to decipher.

1LuckyLady

stealth2 said:
Could you try using full words/sentences and punctuation? Your post is too much of a pain to decipher.
Certainly. If a Retired Army Vet has a Direct Deposit Account and he commits Domestic Violence and financial debts and criminal charges; that he skips out on, IS IT TRUE as this guy says, that this account is absolutely free from the ability to attach or garnish to recover financial debts of collection through a Civil Couirt System. This guy tells all that no matter what he does; he doesn't have to worry about repayment because he says it is "safe from Civil court actions and collections." Hows that? And I thank you for your prompt response.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Who is the account administered by? A private bank or the Army/Govt? I have a few military sources that I'll check with, but your sister should likely speak with a local attorney with some experience with the military. I'll let you know what I find out.

1LuckyLady

I'm not sure. We are sure that his bank is Armed Forces Bank and we know they have various branches but that doesn't tell us if its GOV't or not.

VeronicaGia

IMHO, if he's an abuser, why would she want to prolong this? I'm not saying what he did was right, but why wouldn't she just want to be rid of him instead of dragging this on? Is the money more important than her safety?

get him...

His retirement is not safe from everything... Take his a$$ to court and see for yourself... He will have to pay up if he loses the case... If the only income he gets is his retirement guess where he pays from....

A

alleynblu

<<<<<military marine corps ssgt.

armed forces bank is a military/govt. bank. it is true that no one can touch his money, but only if.........he claims that all his money is alloted to another acct. let me explain.....he can have a bank acct at the armed forces bank.......allot all his money to another acct at lets say navy fed., even with both accts being in his name. if all his money is alloted out (to himself or not). the military, nor anyone else is allowed to touch his money. and this is the only known smart way to keep people from touching your money in the military.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">