• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Infringment???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

shorti1

What is the name of your state? Delaware

I started a website selling a diet that i came up with and apartly the name of the site is one word off this other site that I did not know about. now i got an email from a patent lawyer saying they will only pay for the process of transfering the website name to them and not the loss i have of my business. also the date of this letter in my email is nov 4, 2003 and i got it today nov 11, 2003 and told me I have till nov 14, 2003 to do all this. i cant afford a lawyer. plus i dont think thats fair. they also sent me a copy in email of the patent and it say october 28, 2003 and i started my website october 14, 2003. is there something wrong here. thanks please get back soon

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">