• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Company funds to support affair

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jjenne

Sorry if this is under the wrong forum... wasn't sure where it fit.

I live in Houston, TX. My fiancee then wife started working at a new job in May 2003. We were married in July 2003. I just found out that she has been having an affair with a part owner in the company she worked for that started before we were married. Besides being a part owner, the man she had an affair with was her boss and runs the entire company. This man also has a wife, 3 year old son, and 5 month old son that he has hid the affair from.

In the 6 months the affair has been going on, he has used company funds to:

- wine and dine my wife in the range of $100 - $300 for lunches and dinners which included mass amounts of alchohol such as expensive bottles of wine
- to pay for hotel rooms during lunch or immediately after work before coming home to their spouses so they could engage in sexual activities
- to pay for a "business trip" to Las Vegas where they stayed in the ritzy Venetian and continued their sexual escapades
- after getting her pregnant and hiding that also, he paid for the abortion, again from company funds

After his wife was tipped off about the affair by another employee, he fired the woman at the company that told his wife. His wife demand that my wife be fired, but my wife resigned. He now continues to pay my wife until she finds another job with company funds. He also is taking care of her health insurance and cell phone bill with company funds.

As a hurt husband that has had his whole world ended in the last week, do I have any legal grounds to stand on? Can I go after his company? If so on what grounds and what type of attorney should I talk to. I'm hurt deeply and want to make him feel a little of what I feel.

I do not have hard evidence on the use of company funds, but I know he has to or else he couldn't hide it all from his wife. I know he writes everything off from what I've heard from wife. I have logged internet chat sessions between him and my wife admitting to the abortion, affair, etc.

I also know all this to be true after my wife finally came clean and told me everything. For the record, yes, I am divorcing my wife.

What can I do to him?

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

jjenne said:
Sorry if this is under the wrong forum... wasn't sure where it fit.

I live in Houston, TX. My fiancee then wife started working at a new job in May 2003. We were married in July 2003. I just found out that she has been having an affair with a part owner in the company she worked for that started before we were married. Besides being a part owner, the man she had an affair with was her boss and runs the entire company. This man also has a wife, 3 year old son, and 5 month old son that he has hid the affair from.

In the 6 months the affair has been going on, he has used company funds to:

- wine and dine my wife in the range of $100 - $300 for lunches and dinners which included mass amounts of alchohol such as expensive bottles of wine
- to pay for hotel rooms during lunch or immediately after work before coming home to their spouses so they could engage in sexual activities
- to pay for a "business trip" to Las Vegas where they stayed in the ritzy Venetian and continued their sexual escapades
- after getting her pregnant and hiding that also, he paid for the abortion, again from company funds

After his wife was tipped off about the affair by another employee, he fired the woman at the company that told his wife. His wife demand that my wife be fired, but my wife resigned. He now continues to pay my wife until she finds another job with company funds. He also is taking care of her health insurance and cell phone bill with company funds.

As a hurt husband that has had his whole world ended in the last week, do I have any legal grounds to stand on? Can I go after his company? If so on what grounds and what type of attorney should I talk to. I'm hurt deeply and want to make him feel a little of what I feel.

I do not have hard evidence on the use of company funds, but I know he has to or else he couldn't hide it all from his wife. I know he writes everything off from what I've heard from wife. I have logged internet chat sessions between him and my wife admitting to the abortion, affair, etc.

I also know all this to be true after my wife finally came clean and told me everything. For the record, yes, I am divorcing my wife.

What can I do to him?

My response:

Nothing. Texas does not recognize "Alienation of Affection." But, you can thank him for showing, and proving, that your "wife" is nothing but a trailer trash, slut, bitch, tramp.

For that, you should shake his hand.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">