• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Declaration Waiving Preliminary Disclosure

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lilsunbum

What is the name of your state? CA

I have filed all my papers, did them myself for a non contested, no fault divorce. Ex and I have been seperated for 6 1/2 years and no children or property to settle. Those comments were made on all the papers filed. The last papers were all submitted to the clerks office and I was told I needed a paper "Declaration and orders waiving preliminary and final disclosure" a paper that is signed by the judge. I have no idea what this is! She said it isn't a "form" but cannot tell me what to do of course. Is there an example of one of these papers somewhere? I've looked everywhere and am having no luck. I don't know what to say on it to be honest. Any help would sure be appreciated! Thank you:)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">