• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorce under the influence and taken advantage of

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

IwntTheTruth

What is the name of your state? Ca
Can I take ex back to court and get a fair settle ment now.
It's been3 years . Ex knew full well my decisions were made under the influence of an illegle substance he bought for me over the internet. Anyway How can I get me fair share now???Prey tell???
Thanks

nextwife

Exactly what I was thinking.

Three years? And now you wish to invalidate the agreement because you CHOSE to ingest something that might impair your judgement?

And if he slipped you a mickey, I apologize. But, as it seems to have taken three years to become concerned about it, my gut feeling is that was not the ONLY time.

Last edited:

The It

No, at least not in the state of Oregon.

I filed for divorce in 1999, moved out and was never contacted for my court date because my mail was not forwarded. So, my ex got whatever she wanted because I was not even at court. When I contacted the court about my court date, they said it had been a month prior and there was nothing I could do about it. So, I was screwed, as are you, one drug induced, one by not keeping up on things.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">